Friday 6 April 2012

I'm back, for good?

It's been a while, I know! No excuses, just my sorry lazy ass, so let's jump straight back in.

Need a reminder? WELL! This blog will document my journey out of the darkness induced by Type II Bipolar Disorder. I study design and am determined to renovate every aspect of my sad little life, so please come along for the ride!

Now, for my new project: 

The Bedroom!

I’m redecorating my itty-bitty room, which is a little reward for the last few months’ saving and hard work. I’m excited to buy a nice big bed, a rug to cover the mucky carpet, a highboy for more storage and some wall decorations.

There’s nothing like an update of surroundings to lighten your mood.
Hopefully I’ll be doing some DIY bits and pieces and I’ll document them here, or at least link them in from my other blog. I think this is just the process I need to kick my butt into gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment