Wednesday 7 March 2012

The reason why I started this blog...

My life has been on a steady downward spiral for a few months now. See, I was diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder early last year, a very late diagnosis considering in the past seven years I've been hospitalized twice for an eating disorder and thrice for suicide attempts. Anyway, I was diagnosed correctly and thought I was well on my way to a whole and happy life. I've had a considerable relapse.

This blog is me getting back on my feet and fighting the dark side tooth and nail. I refuse to let it get the best of me. I've got goals and plans and will strip myself bare on this blog, it will force me into action, I will be held accountable for my actions. I do hope I'll have support along my journey but if not, it's fine, I am strong enough to go it alone. This blog is mine, as is the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment